Search results

1. P

Intel S3700 800GB: $379.99

I was auto-rejected up to $250. I think most sellers want around ~$330 for these drives for like these (even contacting them directly). But Fritz is right--better deals can be found not too uncommonly.
  2. P

FT/WTTF:My Supermicro 5028D-TN4T Mini-tower Xeon D-1541 for Supermicro 5018D-FN4T Barebone 1U

I know I'm relatively new here, but I have two of the exact system you describe. Air shroud in each (which was standard as I recall). I also ordered two of the mounting brackets for each that allows two 2.5" drives to be installed (4 brackets for 4 drives total in each 1U appliance). I was...
  3. P

SOLD: 4x Toshiba PX02SMF080 SAS 12Gbp/s SSDs

I have 4 PX02SMF080 800GB SAS3 drives that are in great condition and very lightly used. I would love to add 4 more and fill up one backplane, but the prices on these have gotten astronomical. They all have very low usage and are rated at 10 DWPD. They were also manufactured in 2015, making...
  4. P

Las Vegas Colo Decommission Thread - Much FS

I probably should have made an offer for the Supermicro SYS-7048GR-TR, but I ended getting an Asus server from one of the Great Deal threads. Would you still be willing to sell the two Haswell-EPs and the memory (or discuss)?