Search results

1. S

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

I didn't see it posted here (and it might be the same as the others) but attached is the V1.9 firmware I received for the Hasivo S1100WP-8GT-1XGT-SE which is the 8 port 2.5G w/10G RJ45 that is both Managed and POE. It enabled LACP like others have reported with V1.9.
  2. S

Teardown photos of Binardat 8 Port 2.5G PoE switch model 2g08-090GPM

Sorry to bump again. Can you confirm that this was infact managed and can you also see if LACP is an option in the Web UI? They call it out has having LACP. Also, what software version does it say it has?
  3. S

Crazy that the shipping is so high on some of them, but I appreciate the links.
  4. S

Has anyone dropped this FW on the POE models like the Mokerlink below? https://a.co/d/itZNSVX
  5. S

Is there an accessible variant of these with POE? I have a need for one but also need to power two Unifi APs. One model mentioned here via Taobao/Alibaba still doesn’t see widely available.
  6. S

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

shouldn't be a concern though unless you're interested in max power savings?
  7. S

Is it safe right now to buy one of these N100 CWWK boxes with the 4x NVMe support if we do truly want to use all 4 NVMe ports? I want to build a hybrid NAS/virt box using one. Some of the earlier posts aren't super promising about the NVMe actually working correctly.
  8. S

how are temperatures? like norcom, I also reviewed the last 70 or so pages and it seems like some users are OK and some have NVMe that are 90C and unusable.