Search results

1. S

Gigabyte MJ11-EC1 EPYC 3151 Mystery

i was able to get a old Hauppage TV Card found by unraid on these parts : Adapters this tv card is a short slot card, i think its a x1. A nvidia quadro 2000 was not found, but maybe this card is broken. it is a full length slot card. if i find other cards, i will test them, but for now i can...
  2. S

dont you like adapters to 92 or 120? i use a arctic 120 fan, it runs on 700rpm and is able to handle all loads.
  3. S

on my system HDD_BPB_TEMP is disabled. in the fan profile i can select it, but it will not work. how did you get so much out of the board, i have only the 4-5 k10temp values... with the dynamix plugin? did you install some k10 driver, have to check... :)
  4. S

i deleted my post with the pictures, because of the risk misleading somebody with this killing the adapter. you are right after watching again closely to #274 . this should be the first step trying this pinout.
  5. S

ok, where do we really need this 3.3V? on the adapter side?
  6. S

so we need 3.3V at the sense Pin?
  7. S

Or this one? 0,31€ Pins 0,30€ for DIY it is not that much work, but i´m lazy. i would direct connect to the conectors back,or remove the connector at all. then cost is 0 if i use a standard cable to psu. Best solution would be the 6,99 even if we have to change the pins.
  8. S

Is it ok using such low cost cabling+risers with such a professional hardware? SURE. dont compare the mb price from today, with the adapters. compare the price of a complete system and with a similar itx system from asrock. you will be surprised
  9. S

big THANK YOU to you, whcvip this is the first complete all in one confirmed shopping list. :-) i thought i dont need it, but now i have ideas...
  10. S

this is what unraid is telling. i know i have to check all ECC settings, because this is all new to me, also have to check if ZFS demands special ECC settings....
  11. S

got that thing running with 4 of SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH 32GB Rdimm running now with 1866, not 2133. Bios Advanced --> AMD CBS --> UMC --> DDR4 --> DDR4 Common Options --> OC on, All set to auto, except timing fix to 933 in the other Menu ECC from Enable to Auto, but i think 933 timing did...
  12. S

64GB was running good, 128Gb with 4 Modules not even starting any kind of OS from usb and unraid also does not want to boot anymore. both pairs are ok in blue slots, but fully populated no way. is there a setting in bios i have to make, or its just the wrong RAM?