Search results

1. K

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

I have Unraid and I think this command is not available. I can run powertop
  2. K

I have got a fanless Seasonic SSR-600TL, which is quite good for power efficiency.
  3. K

I have got 27W in idle with 5750ge, 2x32Gb ECC UDIMM, 10Gbe SFP+ ACQ107 NIC, 2x1Tb nvme and 4x14Tb HDD. Nvme never goes idle and Powertop shows only C3 state. By full speed goes up to 55W.
  4. K

Tiny/Mini/Micro PC experiences

Hi guys. I have a HP 405 G8 micro with a Ryzen 7 pro 5750ge ES and I was thinking about building a small server with ECC RAM as both the CPU and the AMD PRO 565 chipset support ECC. It boots with 2x*8Gb Samsung ECC UDIMM and Windows runs fine, but I could not prove ECC in Memtest 86. The...
  5. K

Supermicro X11SCA-F Bios update issue

Thanks for the remark. I did not recognize that the locked FDR and DER2 belong to FDT. As I understood it can be unlocked via a jumper on the motherboard and it would be required if the new FDT is different from the current one. In my case it was the same as the BIOS version was only one step...
  6. K

This board does not offer BIOS update option in IPMI, unfortunately. I updated BIOS on other server boards via IPMI, though (e.g. Gigabyte MC12).
  7. K

I have Ryzen 7 pro 5750ge and installed two NVME drives into ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card. With a setting 4x4x4x4 Bifurcation and 4x4x8 Bifurcation the MC12 board recognized one or the other NVME drive, but only one at a time. After setting 8x4x4 Bifurcation both drives appeared in BIOS and...
  8. K

Hello guys, many thanks! I missed this part in the readme, because with Asrock boards it was not required in the past. Everything worked like a charm! BIOS updated, although it showed that two parts of the memory (FDR and DER2) have not been programmed, because they are locked (see photo...
  9. K

Hello everyone, I have got the Supermicro x11SCA-F used on eBay and tried to update the BIOS from v2.1 to v2.2. The BIOS file downloaded from the Supermicro and the readme.txt tells about flashing from USB drive in EFI shell. There is a remark that Flash Descriptor Table (FDT) code will be...
  10. K

Hello everyone, As a new member, I have read both this thread and the German forum linked here. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this great thread! I would like to share my experience, which may be helpful. 1. It seems that those who report issues with POST or VGA may be using monitors...
  11. K

I purchased two of these boards. First one had similar to your simpthoms: no POST, only BMC access was available. With 5 3600 installed I have managed to update first the BMC to 12.61.17 and after that the BIOS to F11. After cold start updated versions are shown in WebUI. I tried 4 CPUs: 3 pro...
  12. K

FS: Atom C3558 Fanless Network Appliance

Hello, is there still a device available for sell? Or they are sold out?