Search results

1. F

Question about CacheCade Pro 2.0

I like the other answer, but to your question ... no, cachecade doesn't require that you connect to the other controller port but it is recommended, as I recall you'll be doubling the data that needs to transfer over that port and with 14x drives you might already be saturating ( too early to do...
  2. F

disable alarm on LSI Megaraid?

That's the plan, depending on what damage I've caused by getting a fingernail clipping UNDER the cpu, on the pins! oi vey. oh wow, m/b and 2 cpus survived! 2 cpu swaps with unnoticed detritus on the pins, luckily it was on the edge. culprit damage
  3. F

the 9271 is out finally, the cheapest place I trust takes weeks to ship to me but that's ok., have to test the hard drives. Well, right after I figure out why swapping a 3770k for 3770s stops the m/b from booting and report memory errors. Such an auspicious build this morning too.
  4. F

Thank you so much, i'm sure it'll work the same. Time to activate operation lighten wallet!
  5. F

Does the disable alarm command on 9265-8i completely disable the audible alarm? I'm about to buy one but can't figure out from the manual or googling if that just turns it off when it's on or completely disables it from every turning on. I'm a renter and a loud alarm is no go, so much so...