Search results

1. D

12gen N-series Nas motherboard (topton, cwwk, ... )

Yes: (For now it's empty) I also tried several reboot without problems.
  2. D

Hi, do you have resolved the proxmox issue? I'm stuck on "'loading initial ramdisk'" (PVE 8.1). EDIT: after a bios reset proxmox is started without problem (I rebooted 2/3 times and make all settings in bios)
  3. D

I have the same and I've updated using this one To be sure: what is the "Project Version" in your bios main page?
  4. D

The procedure is more or less the same: - Create a bootable usb stick with Ventoy - Copy the iso file in the empty partition created by Ventoy - Boot "server" from usb stick - Select the iso file - When countdown comes, press any key to stop it - At this point there is a different from the video...
  5. D

I know, it's just to verify if I received what I paid for :D
  6. D

I've just upgraded my n305 bios with 2024.03.05 version and I found the C-State settings Advanced Power & Performance CPU - Power Management Control C states Does anyone use 5600Mhz Ram and the mobo recognize it successfully? My Crucial 32GB 5600Mhz are recognized at 4800Mhz
  7. D

Anyone knows if is it possible to plug the front audio and USB-C of Jonsbo N2 on the n305 mobo? Something like the USB3 20-Pin to USB2 9-Pin Adapter for the front usb 3(type A)
  8. D

Does anyone knows if the Noctua NH-L9i is compatible with the i3-n305 mobo? Because I can't fit the fan on it Do I must remove the copper plate on cpu?
  9. D

What about PicoPSU? My build will be (I'm waiting for some parts) Jonsbo N2 i3-N305 32GB Crucial DDR5 5600MHz 3xWD Red Plus 8TB (5400rpm) 2xSSD Crucial MX500 1TB 2xnvme (tbd) If my calculations are right, a PicoPSU 160w should be fine. Or not? In alternative, sf450 or sf600?
  10. D

I'm waiting to receive my n305 board. A question for who already own that: is there a way in the bios to disable the JMB585 sata controller? This controller doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so I'm plan to disable it and use a nvme to sata adapter for HDDs 2/6
  11. D

Yesterday I bought the n100 model, but this data change everything! Does anyone have other comparison? Because if that data are confirmed I try to switch to the n305 (more power and less watts in idle it's a dream!)