Search results

1. R

Watercooling 4U case

Hi. I picked up a spare MasterLiquid ML360 Sub Zero, but the Supermicro I have is an LGA 1700 socket. Has anyone had any experience even trying to jury rig something like this onto a 1700? I got the unit very cheap so it's more of an experiment than anything else. This particular weird...
  2. R

Trying to get Firmware loaded on to Whitebox S4810-ON

Would anyone have the output of a printenv on a S4810-ON or S4810-P? I think I am missing something in mine. Thank you.
  3. R

Dell BOSS cards on non-Dell (Tyan) motherboard?

Yes, I tried this on a Supermicro Server board and it worked out of the box.
  4. R

Trying to get Firmware loaded on to Whitebox S4810-ON

Hi. I picked up 2 of these switches that look like some kind of generic version of the Dell S4810-ON. They look like they have ONIE running and come up with u-Boot, but I've had little luck getting the firmware from OS9 to boot. I didn't see much on forums about this particular model...
  5. R

Quanta T3048-LY2R upgrade option

Hi. I know this is an ancient thread, but I have 2 white boxes that look like Dell S4810s, but I've had no luck uncompromising the kernel to get it to upload. Variations end up failing with. No luck w/ Quanta either but these look like the Dells (the internal boards look identical) Wrong...