Search results

1. R

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Just to be sure, this is correct if I replace the stock fans with Delta Fans EFB0412VHD-F00?
  2. R

Which fans did you install? I saw the comment about "good" options, I´m a bit flexible on what to take but I would like to avoid crimping and have the cables already in correct order.
  3. R

If I turn off PoE on the ICX 6450, how low can I take the fans to reduce noise? Realistic to disable them all? First page says "48 port and PoE models have 2 or 3 fans, but they can be removed if you're not using near full PoE load", so my understanding would be 1 has to run
  4. R

Sadly not on Europe, havent found an okay price.
  5. R

I´ve got 2 6610 but on has no PSU or fans and I havent found any green sticker on the base appliance, where is it normally? One is a PI model, the other PE (iirc), I dont need PoE in any case so the my ideas was to put one of the redundant PSUs into the other + 1 fan. I wouldnt need 1000W and...
  6. R

Anywhere I could buy PSUs for the 6610?
  7. R

Surely, I´ve found mentions but so far no real confirmation. Normally I order from fs.com and they have Brocade options with DOM but I wanted to check if there were any confirmations. I guess I will just try and order one
  8. R

Thanks @Andydude, @blunden I saw the comment for optics that Brocade transceivers can display more data, are there any third party that can do it aswell? A lof of third party transceiver can "act" or be programmed to mimic official ones but searching this thread with 460+ pages is insane
  9. R

I´ve purchased a ICX6610-48P-I but the seller is a bit ambigious in the article description, so if it happens: How can I upgrade the NIC to 10G SFP+? Quick google search returned nothing in terms of hardware to buy so I was thinking it´s just a licensing problem which fohdeesha provided a...