Search results

1. H

CWWK N305 4x2.5GBit - 4x M.2 Expansion Board vs Single PCIe x4 NVMe Drive

I figured it out... sort of. It appears I assumed incorrectly (higher than average outcome) that the Intel i3-N305 chipset supports PCIe Gen4. It does not based on Intel's own specifications. That's what you get for subpar research when real system details are lacking. Nowhere in any description...
  2. H

I figured it out... sort of. It appears I assumed incorrectly (higher than average outcome) that the Intel i3-N305 chipset supports PCIe Gen4. It does not based on Intel's own specifications. That's what you get for subpar research when real system details are lacking. Nowhere in any description...
  3. H

I thought that's what I was doing by changing from M2 to CEMx4 and vice versa under Chipset -> System Agent (SA) Configuration -> PCI Express Configuration -> PCI Express Slot Selection. However, neither setting changes the outcome after reboot. I still get "No NVME Device Found" under Advanced...
  4. H

Hello, I just received my CWWK N305 that came with the M.2 Expansion Board (CW-ADLN-4PCIE V0.6). I don't need the expansion board as I just want to use a single PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe drive (Predator GM7000). However, after removing the board and inserting the NVMe drive, it does not recognize it...
  5. H

Hello, I just received my CWWK N305 that came with the M.2 Expansion Board (CW-ADLN-4PCIE V0.6). I don't need the expansion board as I just want to use a single PCIe x4 NVMe drive. However, after removing the board and inserting the NVMe drive, it does not recognize it. If I reinstall the...