Search results

1. X

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I would change the thermal paste. A good one will drop the temps. And one of my two N100 had a really unlucky placed thermal paste (too less, not fully covered). It was 15 degrees hotter than the other one. So it's a good idea to check it. I also attached a fan. I just placed four M4 standoffs...
  2. X

Oh yeah thank you so much! I enabled and maxed all, now it's really silent, thank you!!!
  3. X

Would be interesting if there is also a BIOS update for this N100 unit: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005639499909.html
  4. X

I tested my GW Instek GPS-2303 power supply, that's a really good one. Nothing changed. Also very interesting: When in BIOS it will stop while you press the arrow keys (until you release it). Kind of producing "load" LOL And there is no such spread spectrum entry. Returning sucks. I live in...
  5. X

Thanks for sharing this, but please forgive me my answer: This noise will only happen to coils and electrolytic capacitor. Never had this before with tantalum electrolytic capacitors. Btw. that's what I have noticed @ work (I am a electronics technician). Sometimes this will happen, looks like...
  6. X

I am dealing with noisy N100's in a fanless case! Bought 2 units and you can hear both of them. It's like a kind of coil whine but more like a power supply that makes noise. This happens without load. The noise will go away when I run stress -c 1. It's really annoying because my real...