Search results

1. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

I wrote to them in this style. Does the motherboard's X13 support ES processors? they told me it doesn't support. Maybe I wrote it wrong,I also didn’t understand their answer because many in this thread have ES cpu and they work great
  2. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

I made an official request to SM technical support and they clearly answered that it does not support
  3. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

I tried to explain several details to him, he still didn’t understand what I wanted from him
  4. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for the information, I can't wait to find out its performance, I'll be waiting for tests from you
  5. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

I wanted to buy from this seller, but I was alarmed by the incorrect information in the description. So I decided to wait a little
  6. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

Helpful Info
  7. AVID-MEDIA

ES Xeon Discussion

beautiful women, most frivolous :) in our case, in this thread we need to choose what seems to me the golden mean
  8. AVID-MEDIA

hello can i ask you something?

hello can i ask you something?
  9. AVID-MEDIA

ASUS Pro WS W790E-SAGE SE + Intel Xeon Sapphire Rapids SP ES = works it

watch this video and everything will be clear to you he also has a channel in the language you understand better
  10. AVID-MEDIA

Intel Granite Rapids Xeon Held at Hot Chips 2023

For comparison Xeon Platinum (TBD) (Granite Rapids) - 80 Cores / 160 Threads / 656 MB Cache / TBD GHz Xeon Platinum 8592+ (Emerald Rapids) - 64 Cores / 128 Threads / 448 MB Cache / 3.9 GHz Xeon Platinum 8490H (Sapphire Rapids) - 60 Cores / 120 Threads / 232 MB Cache/ 3.5 GHz EPYC 9754 (Bergamo)...
  11. AVID-MEDIA

Intel Granite Rapids Xeon Held at Hot Chips 2023

well, well, let's see what's new there :) CPU'S for data centers expected in the first half of 2024 The question is: will there be a new socket or will they leave it at 4677?
  12. AVID-MEDIA

Great! then my problem is solved I'll order myself X13SEI-F + 8490H ES Q03J while there is such an opportunity
  13. AVID-MEDIA

You are absolutely right. I was wrong. Today I looked carefully at the table of the 5th Gen Intel processors and yes indeed 8490H not involved there
  14. AVID-MEDIA

I’d better ask again several times so as not to make mistakes when purchasing If I understood correctly what you wrote, it turns out you can buy a motherboard from a SM X13SEI-F looked at BIOS 2.1there is this microcode 06F8 the one you wrote about. Or I'm wrong?
  15. AVID-MEDIA

I completely agree with you 100% my hesitation regarding the purchase is Platinum 8480+ ES 4th Gen Platinum 8490H ES 5th Gen
  16. AVID-MEDIA

I absolutely agree with you 100%, four cores is not so much considering the performance of this level of cpu, in my opinion 56 core is great my hesitation is Platinum 8480+ ES 4th Gen Platinum 8490H ES 5th Gen
  17. AVID-MEDIA

Now I have a big headache, I don't know which motherboard to choose I have a good offer to buy a cpu ( 8490H ES ) for $537
  18. AVID-MEDIA

@RolloZ170 Based on your experience, what motherboard buy to use 8490H ES Q03J
  19. AVID-MEDIA

If I get you right 8490H ES Q03J will not work on WS W790E-SAGE SE because it has a different chipset ( Intel® W790 Chipset )
  20. AVID-MEDIA

guys, does anyone know the direct email address of Asus I need to ask them a couple of questions regarding their products ( WS W790E-SAGE SE ) I've been looking for a direct contact with technical support for almost 20 minutes and can't find .:(