Search results

1. L

Dual E5-2670 build in the smallest case NZXT S340

I have another question for you. My power supply only has one 8 pin for CPU, it has VGA 8 pins but they aren't the same from what I gather. How did you power both CPUs? Any adapters I need to buy or that you would recommend? Still haven't been able to boot my machine yet because of this.
  2. L

Perfect that's exactly what I'm looking for! Found one on amazon for 9.99 with free shipping.
  3. L

Hey man where did you get that I/O shield. I'm in the midst of building one of these at the moment.
  4. L

Intel s2600cp Dual Xeon 2670 3D / VFX Rendering Node

Edit: nevermind I answered my own question
  5. L

S2600CP board - Need a CMOS flash for every boot, where the PSU lost power (on purpose)

I suppose there is another question I have. Does this motherboard support non-ecc memory as well? I'm planning to buy ecc memory but I don't want to if I can use non ecc.
  6. L

S2600CP board - Need a CMOS flash for every boot, where the PSU lost power (on purpose)

Thanks for the reply. I have a consumer case on it's way that will house the motherboard
  7. L

This probably will seem like a dumb question. I've been reading the manual and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Where does the power switch cable plug into for the case power button? I'm hoping this is correct? If not please let me know! I'm building a workstation pc with this...