Search results

1. L

Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

I think the majority of professionals here will go for an Ryzen WS rather then old Xeon.. except they are like me and need 128 GB of memory and making the math on memory for Ryzen i sure will need to rob an bank.. I can work with 64 and upgrade latter but even so to expensive the memory for...
  2. L

Nope, $279.00 S2600CP2J-2650-KQThis one was 175 if my memory don't trick me... so memory isn't the culprit, even so you are talking of decommission hardware, already in their stock... so they made an inventory revaluation??? and decide to increase the price... no no no.. sounds fishy
  3. L

Its my impression or the prices go up, instead of go down, ryzen its out and now professionals have an alternative and an good one, and Natex just increased the prices a lot..... i was saving money after some flops and now im inclined to wait and buy Ryzen after i see the increase in prices by...
  4. L

I tried to login to Natex site but my country doesnt even appear to create the account, wanted to inquiry for one of the option in post 1, and to inquiry about the shipping rates also... My country is Portugal. Regards