Search results

1. H

Mellanox Switches - Tips & Tricks

May I know if I configured a pair of Mellanox SN 2410 with MLAG, what's the expected behaviour if their IPL is down? I know in fact that MLAG port channels (MPO) will enter the DOWN state. However I'm in still figuring out about the non-MPO ports. I've done my testing by purposely bringing the...
  2. H

Mellanox SN2410 MLAG behavior

Hi all! I'm trying to configure MLAG to a pair of Mellanox SN2410 as leaf switches. I would say this is my first experience with the model and even MLAG configuration. It was configured based on this docs: MLAG I've done the config and everything looks great on the redundancy and fault...
  3. H

I'm sorry, actually, I've missed the other pages of this thread. I've managed to upgrade to 3.10 from 3.9.
  4. H

Sorry if this sound needy. I'm really new with this kind of thing. Can you kindly share any reference that I refer to build the installers?
  5. H

I've just downloaded all the files from this and embedded ONIE with onie-recovery-x86_64-mlnx_x86-r0.iso file. May I know how can I build the 3.10.4302 binary for both SN2410 and SN2700? Thanks :)