Search results

1. H

Horaco (ZX-SWTGW2C8F) 8x10G SFP+ Web Managed ~ $100-110

Got the 12port version: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/horaco-zx-swtg3c12f-12-10g-sfp-l3-managed-switch.42498/ Very happy with it :)
  2. H

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Amazing! Thanks for letting me know and pointing me the right direction
  3. H

Horaco ZX-SWTG3C12F - 12* 10g SFP+ L3 Managed Switch

Got the switch after 4 weeks ... using it now for around 6 weeks. Power consumption is 10 Watts. Hardly adding a full Watt per SFP to it per added DAC or fiber module (using Brocade modules and generic DACs). Switch fan is super load. However you can open the switch (need to remove one sticker...
  4. H

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Got the switch to enhance my 2.5 GbE capabilities in December. Bit weird to only have one SFP+ for eight 2.5 GbE ports. Would love to see a new version with two SFP+ ports to fully enable all ports utilizing the full bandwidth at the same time. But realistically this is only nerd stuff as I've...
  5. H

I pulled the trigger and ordered the switch. Together with the ZX-SWTGW218AS, which is a 8port 2.5g managed switch but just with one 10g SFP+ uplink. Will be suffice for my home network and will account any need for the next couple of years. Will end up with 7 useable SFP+ (12 minus...
  6. H

Hello there, Anyone got some experiences with this switch? STH has a good review on their 8* 2.5g and 1* SFP+ Port Switch, but I can't find anything on the forums nor the page on this one. 12 SFP+ Ports and L3 Management for under 300 Euro shipped is a great deal but would love to hear from...
  7. H

List of NICs and their equivalent OEM parts

Hi, New to PCIe networking cards. Did my research and looked up a Silicom PE210G2SPI9 for 45 Euro. Which should be a Intel x520-DA2 (82599ES). Is this a good offer for a commercial retailer from inside the country? Will I need to flash something? Which SFP+ modules to go for? Thanks for your...