Search results

1. M

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Could this one possibly fit?
  2. M

So I will definitely be actively cooling my mini PC soon. I have ordered a 40x40mm Noctua fan. Now I have to see how I can get the hole in the floor as cheaply as possible. For the power supply I thought that I will use the 12V from the SATA power connector, I ordered an adapter on eBay from...
  3. M

Can anyone here recommend a 1 TB SSD for passive operation?
  4. M

I made the mistake of ordering the box with a 128GB SSD and 16GB RAM. The built-in China NVMe SSD generates quite a lot of heat, peaking at 95 degrees under full load. The memory module (16GB) on the other hand doesn't seem to be that bad, memory chip manufacturer is Micron the brand also...
  5. M

I found out about the WLAN module via the openWRT forum, but unfortunately my country is not listed as a destination country. Which BIOS version do you have? Have you set any special settings or is it running with default values? What RAM modules have you installed in the mini pc and what...
  6. M

I have ordered a TVI7309X ( https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004954882993.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.73d21802L7bcoM ) and am now looking for a suitable WLAN adapter for the minipcie slot. I want to use Linux or Openwrt in access point mode in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band in AC...