Search results

1. M

U-NAS NSC-810A mATX Chassis

I had a look and it seems workable however I may need to do a little bit of hacking and slashing. Airflow on the MB area looks lacking; perhaps a large rectangular cutout on the top and modders mesh can take care of that. Don't want to reach for the tools too soon though, will have to give it...
  2. M

Just came back from holiday to find the parcel waiting for me. It was delivered on Monday while I was enjoying a nice time in Croatia :) Impressed with the delivery time; somehow they managed to keep it away from HMRC's grubby paws too which makes it even sweeter.
  3. M

I did freak out a little bit because I never got a confirmation email at the time of purchase and shortly after their shop went down. However on Monday I received confirmation of the order, notification that it had been dispatched and their shop came back to life. Will update the thread once...
  4. M

I sincerely hope they are because I have just given them my hard earned cash. Will let you know how it goes.
  5. M

Intel RES2SV240 24-port SAS2 Expander Wiki

It does the job, and in RAID6 the performance is good. When you factor in that I got it for less than half the price of a LSI + hardware key + battery I think is good value for money. But what's made it a viable investment is this expander. I haven't read many success stories with the HP one...
  6. M

Intel RES2SV240 24-port SAS2 Expander Wiki

I got a very good deal on an Adaptec 6805 + ZMM but when it came to finding an expander for it there was not a lot of compatibility info out there (or at least I failed to find it). Reports were sketchy, and most of them about issues rather than success stories. So for the record I'm...