Search results

1. P

A question or two about a Supermicro CSE-113 chassis...

Hi all.. So I've got a new-to-me Supermicro CSE-113 with a supermicro X11SSW-F motherboard. Currently the chassis has one PSU only.. and I've also got a PCI slot bracket missing where I removed a 4-port ethernet card. I'm just wondering about where I can get a properly sized PCI slot "blank"...
  2. P

After updating BIOS to latest version, X11SSW-F motherboard won’t boot my 4TB NVMe drive…

So earlier today as some of you know already I updated the BIOS on my machine from 1.0a to 3.0 and that went fine but now my NVMe drive is no longer bootable. I’ve tried the various settings in the boot menu and nothing seems to be working. I have it set to use UEFI (no legacy) and have...
  3. P

Getting my X11SSW-F motherboard (in a CSE-113 chassis) updated for BIOS, BMC, etc…

So I got this 1U server a few days ago and am going through the process of loading software on it and playing with it to see if it’s working properly. I just got the BMC enabled (the jumper was set to disabled) and the fans are now behaving properly and I got logged into the IPMI with the...