Search results

1. I

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

hello, community, I am playing around unleashed/r600 dpsk, the firmware version is 200.7, but I am confuse of "limit-dpsk" option. I have created a wlan, enable "limit D-PSK generation per user to 4 devcies", but Only one device could associated with the ssid. When the other one(android)...
  2. I

@ms264556 There are some problems when I tried to CRUD dpsk items under unleashed/r600(200.7.10.202.145). here were what I did: 1. Generated 5 dpsk items under webUI: Services -> Dynamic PSK -> Dynamic PSK Batch Generation -> Generate button 2. backup 3. decrypted -> extracted -> modify...
  3. I

I found it is more intuitive to get root shell, modify dpsk-list.xml, reboot, all done. But at the same time, it's more dangerous to manipulate the filesystem directly. <dpsk mac="00:00:00:00:00:00" wlansvc-id="1" user="elfie" x-passphrase="i3vail33" last-rekey="1704935835" next-rekey="0"...
  4. I

@ms264556 It works! your are my hero, sir. but the process is trivial, and restore required zd1200 to reboot. I am too impatient to wait for your script.
  5. I

@ms264556 hello, sir, That is exactly what I am trying to do for couple days. thanks for your decrypt tool, I am at the stage here: My zd1200 is running zd1200_10.5.1.0.240 this is the dpsk-list.xml extracted from decrypted backup <dpsk-list> <dpsk id="1" name="dpsk1"...
  6. I

how to reset icx 6430-c12 because of password forgot

I got it, just press 'b' when boot, and > no password > boot > en > erase startup-config > reload done.
  7. I

how to reset icx 6430-c12 because of password forgot

hi, I occasionaly got an old icx 6430-c12, but couldn't reset the switch with the following steps: 1 unplug power cord 2 press reset, and replug the power cord 3 holding reset for a while (at least 20s) but failed. the current firmware version is ICX64XX-boot>> version 08.0.00T310 (Apr 24...
  8. I

napp-it, sol-11_3-text-x86.iso, Tty.so

@gea 1. if i installed solaris 11.3 for private usage, and not going to buy license, may i insall package from oracle's repo? 2. i found the documents for omnios are rare, and i can't get enough help from omnios's mail list, although you give me some real help. I would if solaris is better than...
  9. I

napp-it, sol-11_3-text-x86.iso, Tty.so

just curious, any different of napp-it's feature when companion with solaris 11.3 or omnios?
  10. I

any possible to install scaleio on hyper-v server 2012

I have installed hyper-v server 2012 on 3 servers, and would like to utilize these compute node as storage node at the same time. scaleio jump into my head, so , any possible to install scaleio on these hyper-v server 2012?