Search results

1. W

Lsi ibbu07 - Altering hex code to replace defective battery and replacing Ibm5015 heatsink

The problem that I see is not so much the protection of the battery , but that the control system in the BQ2060 does not have heat information from the battery. That heat information required by the temperature sensor is not being provided for the battery as the battery temperature is not...
  2. W

Lsi ibbu07 - Altering hex code to replace defective battery and replacing Ibm5015 heatsink

It is not a matter of trust, but a matter of completely destroying the control and safety functions of the TI BQ2060 Please note: that the temperature of the battery is a critical component of the system The bq2060A internal charge control is compatible with popular rechargeable...
  3. W

nice work Razvac Would you please post you data from the card Thank you
  4. W

For anyone interested TEXAS INSTRUMENTS - EV2200 - INTERFACE BOARD BENCHMARQ .......... EACH....
  5. W

Twist, if it's only a matter of a battery replacement then look at this New batteries Rechargeable lithium polymer battery catalog from PowerStream, lithium polymer batteries and cells in stock with specifications
  6. W

Twist you say > The bbu uses smbus to communicate with raid card, I haven't used smbus to communicate with the eeprom myself as the eeprom is sealed. Sealing the eeprom restrict access to eeprom register functions - that why I lifted the eeprom. what is lifted mean that you desoldered the...
  7. W

I am enjoying the discussion on this topic. Are there pin-outs and interface information for the Lsi ibbu07. How is the battery and the memory accessed? Is there any diagnostic software for the battery and and the TI bq2060A controller? Why wouldn't a direct replacement of the Sony...