Search results

1. IamSpartacus

[WTB] Intel A2U8X25S3PHS 8 x 2.5" Drive cage.

I'm convinced these are just gone for good. Every place I've found that claims to sell it just vendor ships them and since Intel discontinued them they don't stock them anymore.
  2. IamSpartacus

Thanks for the find! What Supermicro version are you referring to?
  3. IamSpartacus

These seems to no longer be for sale anywhere. Looking to add a second one to my server if anyone has one new or used.
  4. IamSpartacus

AMD Epyc Bergamo / Genoa (9734/9534) for ~40% of MSRP (and "free" mboard) @ NewEgg (2023/07/16)

Yea I fully understand what the limitations are. It's just frustrating to not be able to use the full PCIe potential of your CPU/motherboard. It is this fact that has held me back from going with an EPYC 9000 series platform to this point. I think in the end, I'll probably wind up just going...
  5. IamSpartacus

AMD Epyc Bergamo / Genoa (9734/9534) for ~40% of MSRP (and "free" mboard) @ NewEgg (2023/07/16)

I don't even care about cheap at this point. Just something with all the PCIe slots and DIMM slots combined.
  6. IamSpartacus

I'm waiting for more and better Genoa motherboard options before considering upgrading myself. There's not a lot of great options at the moment. The problem is all the ATX options have either have few PCIe slot options because the 12 DIMM slots take up too much room, or they only go with 8...
  7. IamSpartacus

Great deal. Just kinda of sucks that they didn't use the onboard 10Gb model of that board. Also, the 5 PCIe slots is pretty limiting on this platform.
  8. IamSpartacus

Supermicro Epyc motherboards - list of graphics cards that work - I need help to make a list

I have an H12SSL and have the following GPUs all working perfectly fine. Nvidia GTX 1660 Nvidia a4000 Intel Arc Pro a40 (x2)
  9. IamSpartacus

New Micron 7400 PRO 7.68TB NVMe U.3 (7mm) Non-SED Enterprise SSD - $349

I think a trusted forum section, viewable only to those who have X number of posts AND Y amount of time as a member could help. Simply making the forum section accessible to those who pay doesn't, IMO, solve the problem.
  10. IamSpartacus

[CLOSED] Intel Arc A40 Pro Single Slot GPUs

That's good information. I had to do a bulk 20 quantity order off ShopBLT to obtain mine.
  11. IamSpartacus

[FS][US-NJ] RAM Modules , Intel Consumer CPUs

Are there any reviews/tests of those on a 280w CPU? I'm currently running this on my EPYC 7443p but I'd be concerned at it's ability to cool the 7763. https://store.supermicro.com/us_en/4u-active-amd-epyc-snk-p0064ap4.html
  12. IamSpartacus

Thank you! Thanks for confirming that. What are you using to cool this CPU?
  13. IamSpartacus

Is there a reason you blocked our the part numbers on the EPYCs? Can you confirm the part number on the 7763's you're selling?
  14. IamSpartacus

I've seen people encoding with them headless in Linux/docker. It's just QSV in FFMPEG.
  15. IamSpartacus

Nice find. I guess they finally starting selling them individually. They hadn't up until last week I believe.
  16. IamSpartacus

Exactly. I'm sticking to of these in my server tomorrow.
  17. IamSpartacus

None of them are single slot.