Search results

1. Z

[SOLVED!!! Wrong SBR file] SAS3Flsh.exe shows "ERROR: Failed to initialize PAL" when trying to flash LSI 3008 card with IT-Mode firmware

Hi @MrMeeb, yes, I have the file to use with "D3307-A13 GS 1", but i guess it will also run on "A12" Version. It filesize is 256Bytes and I have flashed it with a chip programmer, not via "megarec -writesbr". You could test writing the file with megarec, but I think it would be better with a...
  2. Z

[SOLVED!!! Wrong SBR file] SAS3Flsh.exe shows "ERROR: Failed to initialize PAL" when trying to flash LSI 3008 card with IT-Mode firmware

if someone will send a (defect) controller to me, I'm able to extract date from eeprom for you. :)
  3. Z

If there is someone out there with a bricked sas-controller, please contact me! we are flashing the flash-eeprom with valid data, and can help you to load LSI firmware on your Fujitsu controller. it was a loooooong way searching the needed files.. but now I am able to flash them! :)