Search results

1. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

To close this out, last night I decided to try to plug the new fan tray in again and fiddle with the fan speed settings. To my shock, when I slid the fan in it immediately spun down to match the low RPM of the other fan tray! I've made no changes besides utilizing the QSFP+ uplinks, which if...
  2. T

I'm still wracking my brain on this one. Besides the individual delta fan p/n (which look to be different on every fan tray I can find) everything else is identical. Wiring is the same on all 3 fan trays I have and I don't see a controller chip on the fan tray itself that could possibly need a...
  3. T

Hey everyone, I have another odd situation and after trying to search all 442 pages of the thread didn't find anything helpful... I have 2 PSU and 2 Fan Trays in my 6610. One of the fans in my fan trays has a bad bearing, so I bought a new fan tray off eBay. However, when I swap the new fan...
  4. T

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately the ports are still only negotiating to 100-full.
  5. T

First I want to give a huge shout out to fohdeesha! The guides and this thread we're the reasons I picked up a 6610 and integrated it into my homelab. I have been banging my head on one thing and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I have 4 Amcrest PoE cameras on vLAN50. No matter what...