Search results

1. S

FS: [US] S3610 800GB, EVGA 550 PS, Chelsio 10GB NICS

Life goes on and so must we. It's time to tear down and sell my hyper-converged setup. It was running lightly for about 6 months. I will include shipping for the items to any of the lower 48 states unless otherwise stated Photos Imgur 2x Chelsio T520-SO-CR 10GB adapters - $110 each 4x Intel...
  2. S

FS: NIB/Sealed Samsung 850 Pro 1TB

4x Samsung 850 Pro - 1TB SATA SSD - $370 each shipped to lower 48 These are new in a sealed box and were purchased two to three months ago. The restocking fees would cost more than selling them. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
  3. S

FS: Netgear XS716-T100NES, HP 2920, NiB Xeon CPUs, Samsung SSDs, Cyberpower PDU

I'm trying to liquidate some slightly used, some unused/unopened items from work. Reasonable offers are welcome. Slightly Used Most of the following slightly used items were part of the same project that has now been rolled into another so we just don't have a need for the hardware. All are...
  4. S

FS: 8 sticks of 16 GB DDR4 ECC Reg memory

The memory is about three months old but has rarely been used. The servers they were in were off most of the time so there is very little wear and tear. Feel free to shoot me an offer. 4x - 32 GB of Kingston memory - 2x16GB - 2133 MHz DDR4 ECC Reg $130 per 32 GB. $500 for all 8 sticks...