Search results

1. G

Quick hardware question

I am building my first truenas. I have always used S2D Hyperconverged setup with my Hyper-v cluster but performance is low and S2D has been unreliable and there are not a lot of great tools or knowledge when things go wrong. I don't want to add a lot of extra hardware to this build but I am...
  2. G

HP h240 showing as raid bus type

I have a few HP H240 HBAs but they seem to show as Raid in Storage spaces so I can not use S2D. they are in HBA mode. Is all hope lost? If so can someone recomend a cheap 12GB sas HBA that works with S2D?
  3. G

SX6036 gateway licence

I finally got a set of sx6036 switches and was under the impression that the ethernet license was free now. apparently not just 40gb to 56gb upgrade if you already have a licence. I see a bunch of posts eluding to the fact that you can just generate one with "Itrace" but non give any sort of...
  4. G

Voltaire 4036E initial setup

I have 2 4036e switches I am hoping to replace 2 Mellanox InfiniScale IV IS5030 switches for the ethernet gateway functionality. I have the switch back to the default config and a 10g link up but there seems to be no configuration for the eth side. no DHCP options. I can't find the user manual...