Search results

1. B

IBM M5015 experiences

OK ... UPDATE. I was able to get my controller to start showing on the boot up....but I am still not seeing my (4) 4TB and (1) 160GB HDDs (when I press CTRL+H) on that prompt; which are on the hotswap backplanes connected to the controller with MINI-SAS to MINI-SAS cables. I had to buy longer...
  2. B

IBM M5015 experiences

I have followed these steps from this URL: SAS2108 (LSI 9260) based firmware files - Projects, Tools, Utilities & Customized INFs LSI 9260 based controller Firmware page. Here all the latest LSI SAS2108 based FW can be found. It includes FW from LSI, IBM, Dell, Oracle, SuperMicro, Fujitsu and...
  3. B

Cross-flashing M5015: The latest working LSI-firmware?

OK ... UPDATE. I was able to get my controller to start showing on the boot up....but I am still not seeing my (4) 4TB and (1) 160GB HDDs (when I press CTRL+H) on that prompt; which are on the hotswap backplanes connected to the controller with MINI-SAS to MINI-SAS cables. I had to buy longer...
  4. B

Cross-flashing M5015: The latest working LSI-firmware?

I have followed these steps from this URL: SAS2108 (LSI 9260) based firmware files - Projects, Tools, Utilities & Customized INFs LSI 9260 based controller Firmware page. Here all the latest LSI SAS2108 based FW can be found. It includes FW from LSI, IBM, Dell, Oracle, SuperMicro, Fujitsu and...