Search results

1. J

Fusion ioMemory PX600 keep saying its in minimal mode and hardware failure

i got it worked finally. cannot be used in a x1, x2, or x4 slot it must be written in bold red as first asnwer before any investigation started. p/s are you somehow related to some chia related discord channel? :cool: p/p/s i have something to do with overheat no doubts on that, im not sure...
  2. J

instead of repeating yourself you should read carefully what i said, the issue with driver under win 2019/2022, stop talking about temperature.
  3. J

great now please assist to make it work, i need a solid answer what is wrong with my setup. i need to get it worked under server 2019/2022
  4. J

i dont think so, no. first of all at start it has 40 degrees and it goes smoothly up to 80 and then stop, just like xeon familty with no top on it. second of all drivers is FINE, the device is DETECTED by fio-utils, i have upgraded and downgraded firmware three times at least with no issues at...
  5. J

Sandisk IOMemory PX600 "Hardware Failure" issue

could anybody updates with any solution?
  6. J

any suggestion on what part should i replace in firmware?
  7. J

First of all before i have upgraded firmware i got this message: Error: Firmware file does not contain firmware for device 'fct0', part 'PA006041117' to be clear this dell_iodrive_4.3.7-20200113.fff file from official website. in order to proceed i unzip fff and replace [PA006046114] section...
  8. J

no its not necessarily means it is broken hardware, the same massge appears during frimware/driver incompatibility, you can read about it in thread i posted in first topic.
  9. J

Hey hardwarers! i re-read the whole story of https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/fusion-io-firmware-update.11783 trying everything and have successfully upgraded firmware to the latest 4.3.7 and yet i keep getting this error message about minimal mode state and hardware faillure...