Search results

1. P

Experiences with NetApp DS4243

Idle the empty chassis pulls ~32.2W with 2X Deltas and a IOM6 Controller. Fully populated shelf of 24x 10TB SAS3 drives -Start Up, disk startup is staggered with 2x psus running - 100w-300W Peak when all were spun up Settled Down and Idling, no HBA attached - 200W Unraid Startup / Array start up...
  2. P

From my minimal investigations, it seems that the SP-PCM02-HE580-AC is from an HP 3PAR M6720, even then, most of those came with the PCM01 version that is 80+ Silver. Being a glutton for punishment and exhausting my potential savings on science, I grabbed a set of Dell Compellent SAS...
  3. P

Got a single TDPS-580BB / X522A in for testing and it looks promising. I've only done some surface level quick testing. I would say it's not the most scientific or exact measure approach, but a good enough measure to prove the point. The unit slots in with no issues as expected, as it is a...
  4. P

reviving this thread from the dead, as it has the most info I have found in regards to my request. I have 2 DS424x's in service in my home rack, and I've recently been trying to get some power consumption numbers down. I'm running them with 2x PSUs (X518A-R6), plugged in and powered, 1 IOM 6...