Search results

1. D

Taming the C6100

Wanted to post this here before I go out to Ebay. You might remember my original post. (Reposted below). My C6100 is ready for new home. Specs are below. The fourth sled is a little shaky. No BMC, the power button doesn't light and the video is barely usable, but once it boots it's all good...
  2. D

Taming the C6100

Need some feedback on UPS with the C6100. I have a dual power supply C6100. 4 sleds, dual L5520 with 48G. One PS is powered from the wall, and one PS is plugged into an OPTi-UPS TS2250B. The UPS says it is Active PFC compatible. (OPTI-UPS TS2250B UPS - Newegg.com) The issue is that unless it is...
  3. D

Taming the C6100

If you have PCI cards installed check to make sure the bottom of the bracket isn't extending too far to allow the node to slide in and out.
  4. D

Taming the C6100

My C6100 experience. I wanted to upgrade my home lab. I am a consultant and run a variety of systems in a pretty extensive home lab. MS 2012 R2 domain, ESXi cluster, Hyper-V, Cisco, and iSCSI storage via Synology RS812 platforms. I was using Dell 1950 servers for a lot of this, so I now have...