Search results

1. L

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

i did mine in the Gui
  2. L

can you send me a screen shot or something so i can copy your setting if you dont mind?
  3. L

is that how i was suppose to do flow contral on this switch
  4. L

Well, you were on to something. I was on Person 9 firmware, so I had to go to port settings to find the port I wanted, and where it says flow counter, I had to set it to none. than back to honor only, im going to restart the switch to make sure the settings are set and stay set althought these...
  5. L

so what i did to make it work was sign in to the web gui on Version 9, go to port settings, click edit and i had to change port speed to 10gb full and flow contral to none
  6. L

Well, you were on to something. I was on Person 9 firmware, so I had to go to port settings to find the port I wanted, and where it says flow counter, I had to set it to none. than back to honor only, im going to restart the switch to make sure the settings are set and stay set althought these...
  7. L

the issue is the sfp+ port I am trying to use isnt working; it should be working; its supposed to be compatable MikroTik S+RJ10
  8. L

For the ICX7xxx series, no actual licenses are required. Around the release of FastIron v8060, they enabled honor-based licensing. This means you can simply install and unlock a valid license yourself with the license install command. That's it! Congratulations Ruckus, you did it. Just be sure...
  9. L

Brocade ICX-6450--C12-PD Cant get the SFP+ ports to work

i cant even get my 7250 to work with these sfp+ ports https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078SNK1MY?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details which are mikrotik.
  10. L

UPDATE! I bought these, the MikroTik S+RJ10, but they do not work. I was wondering if it would affect the 10GB license. firmware is 09.0.10h
  11. L

this is what i did do i need to do anything its a 48 port non poe enable erase startup-config copy disk0 system-manifest FI09010f_Manifest.txt primary switch reload enable conf t ip address xxx.xxx.x.x. 255.255.255.0 ip default-gateway xxx.xxx.x.x web-management http write mem exit reload...
  12. L

i even went from 8095k and upgraded to the 8095m worked like a charm but for some reason why time it touchs 9.0 software its goes in to bipolar mode
  13. L

Well, that didnt work at all It installed and I can see it on putty but it wont fully boot i get alot of random debug errors for some reason i tryed to up date with the copy tftp flash and the manifest text both work i can see it on sh ver but will not load.
  14. L

i thought i had it but i guess that didnt work i type in the command enable than put in the command but it wont even allow me to accress the gui and i have to do the whole thing over again
  15. L

got it i had to type enable than do the command
  16. L

cant i Flash the NEW UFI in the WebUI, or is that not an option yet?
  17. L

Well, because primary wasn't working, I was like, Fxx it, let's see ifthe funny part is, I was in the process of flashing, so I had everything in a notepad to make sure the commands were right, so all I had to do was copy and hit enter, and I was in the TFPT server. It would not allow me to...
  18. L

My goal with this switch was for it to do switching things, have a really cool web UI, and have 10 GB. I mean, I don't think I'm asking too much here, maybe even a few extra things, but nothing that I would expect to be a challenge with this thing.