Search results

1. A

Supermicro H12SSL-i, H12SSL-C, H12SSL-NT, H12SSL-CT boards - notes, experiences

Since the H12SSL-i is a hundred dollars cheaper and my customer is a small business of less than 10 users there is no need for the 10Gbit LAN ports, they are just a law office.
  2. A

where is the world did you find this out? brilliant! TY for that info
  3. A

Yes, i will be building a DC and an exchange box for a customer.....and before you mention it, they want an on premise exchange and they do not want virtualized. lol
  4. A

Ty for the info. AS for the H11DSi board, SM is clear it doesn't support 2022, but the H12SSLi is a bit confusing since Microsoft claims it's certified but SM doesn't on their site....If i thought the H12SSLNTO was compatible also I'd go with that one but MS site doesn't list that one at...
  5. A

My gosh, i finally found people talking about this motherboard! I love SuperMicro, but they sure don't provide much info on their stuff. Can anyone tell me the difference between the H12SSL-i vs. H12ssl-NTO? other than price I mean. I can tell you that the H12ssl-i is officially certified to...