Search results

1. V

Topton Jasper Lake Quad i225V Mini PC Report

Hi, have same model of motherboard I wrote about it here https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/topton-jasper-lake-quad-i225v-mini-pc-report.36699/post-401780
  2. V

You can do passthrough on logic level, not hardware level (device will be still presented in proxmox but entire disk can be managed by VM), this was my solution. Google it like "proxmox Passthrough Physical Disk to Virtual Machine"
  3. V

No. I took connector from cooler from Lenovo G570/G575 laptop. But be careful with pinout (i just didn't remember it exactly, did i changed something or not)
  4. V

You can buy PWM fan and control it using 4pin interface on it, also configure it using BIOS, setup curve or static PWM value. It's hidden on cpu side and using standard laptop connector. I've attached a picture but notice that our PC use 12V instead of 5V but connector looks the same. To ensure...
  5. V

Sure, next time I'll buy something that was designed for fan cooling out of box. I thought that n5105 is cold CPU and can't heat whole case, but I was wrong. Anyway, if already bought, it's not bad, in my case, i've drawn a plot and gave it to man who have lazer cut machine and he made this...
  6. V

Yes, I use it for almost 5 months and no issues were occurred. Literally, flawless like my previous access point (industrial Cisco with IOS) In case of VM installation, yes, just inserting card to minipcie slot, attaching antennas, doing pci passthrough in esxi or proxmox (tested both, but esxi...
  7. V

I don't think that it's a SSD-related issue. So this is a reason why I decided to add active cooling into my PC. Because before Wifi installation, cheap wd sn530 was fried until 80C without any significant load, just because CPU heats up a case, case heats up all contents in box. Even without...
  8. V

My factory BIOS version was GF-1338NP-12-V13, date of build is 09/07/2022. After that, I decided to ask seller on aliexpress for newer version of BIOS but seller said that I shouldn't update bios. After that I've found 4 versions of bioses on chinese forums, compatible with 1338NP-12 board...
  9. V

I have the same tvi7309x, I've bought Wallys MT7915 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004992184544.html for ESXi8+OpenWRT and it works well with high speeds. I've just removed wifi chipset radiator and cool it with fan. Also I've made a custom cover instead of factory, suitable for this fan...