Search results

1. M

Asrock Rack E3C236D2I will be available second week of February in the US

Interesting.. I put in an order as well, but I'm going to keep my Amazon (backorder) in. Worst case, they actually send the 'wrong' board, and I send it back due to wrong listed specs. Also.. do you happen to know if the M.2 port accepts PCIe drives? (Ex. Samsung 950 PRO) Nice catch by the way!
  2. M

Send me a link! :) I searched everywhere for small cases with hot swappable bays, and never came across this one somehow. I like that I wouldn't lose the ability to use the PCI express slot. Plus, there seems to be enough vertical space to allow for a non-stock cooler in the event thermals do...
  3. M

Yup! I have an order in as well, I'm super excited about this board. My plan right now is to combine this with an Intel Xeon E3-1245 v5 and 32GB of ECC memory, inside of an NSC-400 case (hoping this won't cause any thermal issues). This has got to be the best Mini-ITX board out there right now...
  4. M

No. I simply emailed them (specifically the asrock rack sales email) and waited a while. I don't think this is confidential information, otherwise they wouldn't have told a random person (hopefully?). If anyone/staff wants further proof message me and I'll forward you the email exchange.
  5. M

The board began mass production this week and is expected to be available on the second week of February. Got this from a manager at ASRock Rack via email.