Search results

1. B

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

I've been following this discussion. Looks like you guys should let europeans have these racks . The 220v is exactly what we get from wall outlet. We keep losing on every eBay deal because of postal and VAT and customs. So these racks would be a perfect match with 2670s from the price tracking...
  2. B

Getting started section

Thanks a lot @T_Minus. I tried to look at the DIY...Builds thread first, but everyone is just so far ahead. I grew tired of other enthusiast/system builder sites. They are all about buying the newest stuff for better framerates. Oh, and LEDs!!! I see more diy mentality here. It is just hilarious...
  3. B

Getting started section

Sorry for asking this on @ASUDave 's thread. If similar questions are already answered link to thread would be appreciated. Or if there is a sister-site for beginners guide me there, please. I would like to know some opinions on "How low can you go" with beginners first build. I can see that...
  4. B

Getting started section

Thanks @ASUDave. I've been too shy to suggest this. I love the site though lots of stuff goes over my head. The forums seem really "clean". A couple of ads seem to have leaked through in the last couple of days. The professionalism in the forums has kept the usual interwebs comment craziness to...