Search results

1. H

X10SRL-F bad RAM slot or defective CPU?

With E5-2680v4 + 8GB DIMM sytem showed same error. With E5-2620v3 + 64GB LRDIMM system started normally. No need to buy 8GB DIMM. The BIOS version was 1.1 with Sangfor logo. This CPU allowed me to update BIOS to v 3.4a. After BIOS update E5-2680v4 + 4*64 GB LRDIMM works fine with 1CPU and 2CPU...
  2. H

I doubt the socket is the problem because I have same error for CPU1 ( slot A1) and CPU2 (slot E2). memory is memtesting now. ordered E5-2603v3 and 8GB 1rx4 2133 ECC REG
  3. H

cant reach IPMI. MB powered on for about 30 minutes and I watching DHCP on my router and dont see any new devices. green and yellow leds near IPMI LAN connector are blinkin cheap E5 v3 already ordered. going to buy cheap 4-8GB DDR4 2133 ECC REG.
  4. H

sorry. I dont know what is it and how to reset it.
  5. H

this MB does not have clear cmos jumper. I disconnected all cables from MB and removed the battery for 15 minutes. now when this error appeared the system write "[clear CMOS]" on the right side of the screen.
  6. H

it stops at this "correctable memory component found" and I was waiting for about 15 minutes. IMHO it will go further if at least one module is ok.
  7. H

I tried to clean DIMM slots with canned air. But if I install to E1 the system writes error about E1. If modules in A1 then system writes error about A1. If A1 and E1 then error about A1 and E1. etc. And this dont looks like dirty slots. can't pass this error message to get to the BIOS. This...
  8. H

SuperMicro X10DRi, 2* E5-2680v4, 4* 64GB Samsung DDR4 64GB LRDIMM 2400 1.2V 4Rx4 M386A8K40BM1-CRC4Q. systems does not boot and "Failing DIMM: DIMM location (correctable memory component found)" on the screen. MB is not in case(no shorts). All contacts at DIMMs and CPUs are cleaned with...