Search results

1. R

Hard Drives Not recognized

MB: Supermicro X11SSH-F Ram: DDR4 Crucial ECC Unbuffered Case: Supermicro 825TQ Backplane: BPN-SAS-825TQ HBA:LSI 9211 8i I have setup my Freenas server with the components listed above. The problem I am running into is that the Hard Drives are not being recognized when plugged into the Hotswap...
  2. R

Case Suggestions

I currently have a Chenbro RM41300-F which is a 4U Rack mounted server case that is housing my ESXi Server. I am in the process of building a FreeNas Server. I haven't bought the case for the Freenas setup as of yet. I am currently using a 24U Skeletek Rack that I will be tossing. I am looking...
  3. R

FS: Multiple Used Items for Sale Networking/Computer Etc

Will be moving in a few months and will be selling these items. My preference for payment will be thru Paypal Only. I can ship throughout the US fine. International shipping will need to be discussed. All items are in working condition and will be tested again before shipment just to be sure...
  4. R

Rack Suggestions

I am moving soon and need to redo my rack setup. I currently have a 24U Skeletek open Rack that I need to downsize from. I am looking for a 12U Rack enclosure that I can use which will meet requirements. I would like to stuff this in a closet or my bedroom out of sight. My research up until now...