Search results

1. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I had saved the configuration. I have also attempted to enable and disable inline power on all the ports several times. I can see that the ports are on in the default configuration (all thats ever been needed) with the admin State being ON but the Operation State OFF. 74000 out of 74000 mwatts...
  2. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hello, I have a brocade 6450 48P switch that i have had for about a year and a half now running perfectly. I was doing some troubleshooting on my network and went to reload the switch. Everything came back up except my POE cameras. I noticed that it was no longer negotiating. Reloaded again and...
  3. D

Poor SFP to Ethernet Performance on Connect X3 CX311A's

I’m not testing 10gbe, I’m testing 1 gb with sfp adapters. As stated in my original post, I get full speed with my onboard nic and variable using thr connect x3
  4. D

Yes, but I was using iperf3 to verify the issue, this is visible in file transfers and internet speed tests.
  5. D

Hello, Hoping someone here can help me. I am slowly setting up my home networking setup and recently acquired a couple of CX311A's to be used in conjunction with my Main PC and my Unraid server connecting to a Brocade 10Gbe switch, things aren't 100% in place yet for my rack, so for now I am...