Search results

1. M

Wiring Home Network w/ Fiber

Thank you again. From your previous post, it gave me enough information to start with and I've since read a ton and watched a bunch of YouTube videos to get up to speed. Now a lot of the other posts are making sense, it was just finding a starting point.
  2. M

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for and very helpful. I'll be running the cable over the next few days, so I appreciate the responses from everyone. I know I'll have more question relating to my network as I move from wireless to wired.
  3. M

Awesome. Thanks everyone. There are only a few locations where I could ever need fiber. Since I haven't done enough research on fiber, I'm only going to run pull cable and conduit. But I did realize I may need more cat6a cable. Where is the best place to get cat6a cable? I got my first spool...
  4. M

I'm looking for some guidance on running 10/40/100G connections within my home. When I bought the house 2 years ago, I had planned on running cable, but never really got around to it. My server rack is in the basement and everything else was running over wifi (this also kept the wife happy as I...
  5. M

WTB: Chelsio T520-BT

As stated in the title, looking for a Chelsio T520-BT. I'd also be interested in the T420-BT but would prefer the newer card. Let me know!