Search results

1. T

FS: Supermicro X10SL7-F-O Motherboard

Not willing to ship internationally. Sorry!
  2. T

Yup. Still is. I set it on a shelf and kind of forgot about it.
  3. T

I'm selling my Supermicro X10SL7-F-O after moving my homeserver to an E5-based system and moving the CPU and RAM into a workstation board. The onboard SAS controller has been flashed to IT mode for use with ZFS (FreeNAS or what have you). I/O shield is included, but not pictured. Pictures...
  4. T

WTB Motherboard for E5-2660

Bumping once again, as I'm still looking!
  5. T

Still looking. You know you have an extra one lying around that you don't really need. ;)
  6. T

Trunking vs. Stacking

Sounds right. AFAIK, the point of stacking is to increase the number of ports in a single "switch". Ideally, you'd want a higher-bandwidth stacking connection, as you want it to be as close to backplane speed as possible. The stacking in SG-series and similar is just for easy of...
  7. T

Southern California. I have a bunch of Registered ECC DDR3 (would prefer a board that can take PC3-8500R, as I have the most of that, but PC3-10600R would be fine, too.)
  8. T

Hi, I picked up a X9SRL-F w/ CPU via eBay (possibly advertised here) a while back that, unfortunately, has bad DIMM slots. As the board is incredibly picky about the order of installation of DIMMS, it's limiting me to 2 slots, which sucks. So, I'm looking for a new ATX board for this CPU, fan...
  9. T

Quanta LB4M 48-Port Gigabit Switch Discussion

Yes. It's really that bad. I think that they removed it from that version of the firmware, however, as even they realized it was that bad. Note that the Java applet at the top has errored out, even though I've allowed it to run. When it worked, it displayed which ports were active and at...
  10. T

In this case, "Switching" is the hostname of the switch. This is enable prompt of the switch. Try entering "vlan database" from the enable prompt instead of the configure prompt. That was how it worked on older versions. You really don't want to use the web interface. It's hot garbage. You...
  11. T

Assuming you've got the latest firmware, something like this: # config (config)# vlan database (vlan)# vlan 3 (vlan)# vlan 2 (vlan)# exit (config)# interface range 0/1 , 0/3 , 0/5 , 0/7 , 0/9 , 0/11 , 0/13 , 0/15 , 0/17 , 0/19 , 0/21 , 0/23 , 0/25 , 0/27 , 0/29 , 0/31 , 0/33 , 0/35 , 0/37 ...
  12. T

WTB C6100 (> 2 Nodes, or capable of)

I would in an instant, except I only really need two nodes right now, but with the option to expand. Even then, I'd only probably expand to three.
  13. T

I'm unfortunately not up that way often at all. I am trying to get it for under eBay pricing, so I don't know if you'd be willing to do that, based on what you paid.
  14. T

It could be a good excuse to get to Vegas. How much are you looking for? I don't necessarily need 4 nodes now, as I just want the expansion capability.
  15. T

Greetings, I'm looking to get my hands on another Dell C6100 that is capable of running more than 2 nodes (both/4 port midplane) and preferably two PSUs, but that's not a deal breaker. Looking to have it shipped to Southern California or willing to do local pickup. Thanks!
  16. T

If you don't need the routing features, 1.1.0.8 is available and works pretty well.