Search results

1. K

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

I have the v1 version Hunsn RJ35 and the cpu fan header on the underside of the board (cpu side) is 5v PWM
  2. K

Be careful and measure. The 1.25 pitch 4 pin molex connector adapter fan cable I got from Hunsn (that works on my RJ35 4 port ) was wired differently from the same 1.25 molex 4 pin connector used on an Intel NUC13 for the CPU fan connection. Keith
  3. K

One suggestion as a debug approach is to stand the unit up on its side with the bottom plate removed and run it that way. This may help any trapped hot air escape. The case is likely to get cooler if the heat is generated by some component on the top side of the board that is not directly...
  4. K

I have the HUNSUN RJ35 with the n305. I have also found that it has lower CPU and memory temps when standing on its edge and replacing the base plate with a perforated aluminium one that has less restrictions (I see about 5 degrees lower cpu temps - it is 42 degrees idle in bare metal opnsense)...
  5. K

CWWK/Topton/ N95/N100/N200/N305 quad NIC router 5 BIOS-error-beeps and black screen error

That is very interesting about the jumper. Do you happen to know what it does and/or what position it should be in? Thanks Keith
  6. K

HUNSN RJ36

There is another thread that talks about a similar topic: ...5 BIOS-error-beeps ... "I have a Hunsn RJ35 i3-n305: crucial CT16G48C40S5 (16 GB). I also have the 1 beep followed by 5 beeps when booting into either windows 11 or opnsense (bare metal) with no display attached (HDMI or...
  7. K

CWWK/Topton/ N95/N100/N200/N305 quad NIC router 5 BIOS-error-beeps and black screen error

Hunsn RJ35 i3-n305: crucial CT16G48C40S5 (16 GB). I have the 1 beep followed by 5 beeps when booting into either windows 11 or opnsense (bare metal) with no display attached (HDMI or displayport). Attach either HDMI (monitor or HDMI dummy) or displayport monitor and the 5 beeps go away. Unit...
  8. K

A couple of new user to this device questions.... (1) Am I correct in thinking that the two jumpers that are labeled "Power off USB power off switch" disable the USB ports so they do not provide power when the system is shutdown or am I misreading this? (2) Does anyone know which bios setting(s)...