Search results

1. F

Kioxia CD6 15tb for ~$700

That listing is in the past, didn't see one up publicly so I linked it as an example but there's still more when I messaged him earlier today.
  2. F

Kioxia CD6 15tb for ~$700

Recently acquired a mixture of new and slightly used (low end 8hrs power on and 8gb written, high end is ~4tb written) KCD6XLUL15T3 from an ebay seller. He seemed open to negotiation, so the price you get might vary. Seller's past listing: KIOXIA CD6-R 15360GB 2.5" SIE Encryption NVMe Internal...
  3. F

AMD EPYC Genoa Engineering Samples

Up and running now. Had one failing Samsung that was causing memory channel oddities. Board came online without error after correcting the mounting/heatsink. Averaging 110k on cinebench r23.
  4. F

Socket looks good. I didn't try to force it on and now I can see that the two bottom posts of the Dynatron are too warped to let it mount cleanly, so it likely never had even & correct pressure. Not going to bother trying to repair it, will update when the new cooler arrives.
  5. F

On cardboard. I didn't consider the heatsink, I'll order a different one to see---although options are pretty limited right now. The seller tested with an MZ33-AR0 edit: my Dynatron suffered the same damage as mentioned here and was a bit awkward to install. You might be right!
  6. F

Not using a Dell/HP/Lenovo board. I'll ask the seller about the board that was used to test with.
  7. F

Using 8x Samsung DDR5 4800 RDIMM M321R8GA0BB0-CQK I should still see board power/bmc LEDS with no memory installed I would think?
  8. F

Recently grabbed an EPYC Genoa 100-000000894-04 engineering sample. I haven't been able to boot it - curious if anyone else has tried this before and the results they got. Motherboard: Supermicro H13SSL-NT Cooler: Dynatron J12 PSU: Brand new EVGA 750 GT (ATX v2.52) Motherboard BIOS is version...