Search results

1. T

[Solved] Proxmox and Home Assistant not playing with VLANs

Is there a way to mark a thread as solved on here?
  2. T

Sooo... found the trick. I found out I had somehow set the VLAN tag in Unifi to 29 instead of 30. I realise now I hadn't physically connected anything by ethernet to check up to that point and everything else was connecting over the dedicated wifi channel which meant the AP was stripping the...
  3. T

That is starting to get a little beyond me. I'm beginning to wonder if it is something to do with my Unifi configuration. Do you know anything about that? Or does anyone?
  4. T

Hi Tony, I tried both of those options, rebooting Proxmox after each change. Option 1 didn't change anything. When the HA VM was untagged it got an IP in the default range. When the VLAN tag was added it immediately lost its IP address, and didn't get anything after a restart. Option 2 also...
  5. T

Hi, I have an USFF Dell with a single NIC. DHCP, firewalls etc are via a Unifi UDM Pro. The UDM Pro switch port connected to Proxmox is carrying all Networks. I want to be able to have Proxmox running on the default LAN but then have home assistant running on my IoT LAN (VLAN 30). I'm happily...