Search results

1. S

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

I just tried a different video card into slot 3 and it's working perfectly, put the one from yesterday back in and that works too, but just no BIOS display - once Windows loads the picture is output just fine.
  2. S

Have you tested actually getting an image out of the GPU? Or are you only passing it through to a VM?
  3. S

I've finally got round to trying one of these as a desktop PC and I cannot get it to work with a PCIe video card. It shows the Fujitsu BIOS logo on the normal VGA, but then never moves from there. Nothing comes out of the PCIe video card, but the PC does appear to actually be booting going by...
  4. S

Is anyone else using one of these as a desktop PC?
  5. S

Just bought another of these barebones servers! I wanted a RAID card something like the CP400i and found a barebones server which included the RAID card for not much more than the card cost on its own! I'll use one as my desktop PC as I have a spare CPU G4560 now which is a few generations on...
  6. S

Hi all, is the cable (mini SAS?) that goes to the 4x2.5" bay compatible with any other RAID controllers? I want a RAID SAS controller and wondered if I could just unplug it from the motherboard and plug into an HBA?
  7. S

Found 2TB Seagate 7200RPM 128MB cache CMR SATA drives (ST2000NX0253) on eBay for £50 each so just ordered a couple :)
  8. S

Just picked up one of these servers, and so far so good! Did the BIOS and iRMC updates no issues. Never used a Fujitsu PC before! I have a G4560 in it at the moment with 64GB RAM, but just ordered an E3-1240v6. On the lookout for cheap 7200rpm SATA drives now to replace the 5400rpm laptop drives...