Search results

1. T

Topton 'NAS' motherboard.

I installed the update, but unfortunately, it does not solve the wake on lan issue under Windows 10 / 11.
  2. T

Thank you @aryshiry for reporting your findings. I will update the BIOS next week when I find time to do so. I am curious if Wake On Lan (under Windows 10) will work with this new BIOS.
  3. T

New BIOS / Micro code for our CW-NAS-N5N6-CPU Board. Send to me by Topton on Friday.
  4. T

Thank you very much for your input @sambaum. There are a bunch of Noctua NF-A6x25 availible. From the manual, a 4-pin is needed. Is it 12V or 5V? Sorry, too lazy to open the case and to measure.
  5. T

As I wrote earlier in this thread, I face issues with WOL under Windows 10.
  6. T

LANWakeup indicates that wake-on-lan is now working under windows? Can someone please confirm that the above mentioned BIOS update is for this board. Thanks.
  7. T

I am still stuck with the WOL problem under Windows 10 with the Intel i226V. The machine goes into hibernate mode S3 and shuts down (power off), but immediatly reboots when WOL is selected in the latest Intel driver. Any clues?
  8. T

Here is a link to what Topton offers as manual. In case you need drivers,
  9. T

I asked Topton for a manual as well. Result: There is no manual.
  10. T

@OKyHb I get a different bootscreen showing a changwang logo, not an AMI log. In case we do not get the BIOS file, you may try if this card would help you to get at least 5 SATA slots. BIOS version seem to be same, at least dated same:
  11. T

Hallo, I run Windows 10 pro on this board and wonder if somebody has managed to establish a working WOL with this board? When it is sent to hibernate state, it immediately restarts. Changing the BIOS settings (behavior after power off) does not help. Any help from you guys is appreciated. I...