Search results

1. L

SuperMicro Rail Kit - $29.34

I'm not sure if my rack enclosure is too small or what but I can't get the CSE-826 to sit flush with the rack face. It's off by a good 2-3". This is incredibly frustrating since my server came with rails but they wouldn't thread. Now these will thread but are bottoming out in the back. I've...
  2. L

Not your fault, someone bought 11.
  3. L

Pulled the trigger, thanks for the heads up.
  4. L

Based on what I'm reading, this doesn't include inner rails does it?
  5. L

CSE-826 can't thread rails all the way

In an effort to isolate the issue, does anyone know the difference between rev A. vs rev B.? I'm hoping maybe the outers are the wrong variety..
  6. L

I tried them in the rack first and after numerous failed attempts, I decided to try putting them on while the server was on a table. No luck either way. If I could better isolate the issue to messed up inners or outers, replacing them would be easier. As it stands now, I can get a set of both...
  7. L

Hi, I'm new here. I've started amassing parts for a cluster at home. So far I've got a sweet APC 26U rack, 2 DL360's and this CSE-826. Haven't even started loading software since I wanted to get everything racked and wire managed first. Anyway, hello and thank you for being an awesome...