Search results

1. L

SXM2 over PCIe

The yellow wire should be +12V positive and the black wire is usually negative. It is connected to the CPU via SFF-8654 x8 connector. So, I think if I connect the power supply and signal wires, and download the corresponding drivers from the Dell official website, it should work! I hope you can...
  2. L

SXM2 over PCIe

The price is too expensive for RSC-GR-6, and shipping them to China is also costly. I've looked at some second-hand Dell C4140 GPU boards on domestic websites in China, which cost a little over 150 US dollars and are also brand new. Therefore, I think it's more cost-effective to buy a new Dell...
  3. L

SXM2 over PCIe

OK,Thanks a lot!
  4. L

SXM2 over PCIe

oh,no, The region option for www.rackmountnet.com does not include China. As for eBay, China is listed under the exclusion list.
  5. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Can one RSC-G-6 work normally, or do I need to have two of them?
  6. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Is only the RSC-G-6 card usable? I couldn't find it for sale on shopping websites. I would like to know if there are any other adapters that could be used instead.
  7. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Can I see how it is connected to the motherboard?? The picture is a bit small and hard to see. I would like to refer to it.
  8. L

SXM2 over PCIe

I have a question, how do I connect the PCIE on the RSC-G-6 to the PCIE on the motherboard?
  9. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Before swapping the wire sequence, I attempted to power on the system but it did not boot up. I am concerned that this may have damaged the GPU motherboard.
  10. L

SXM2 over PCIe

I used PCIe cables for power connection, but I changed the wiring sequence, and I also tried swapping the order of the two PCIe data cables going to the PCIe slot on the motherboard. However, it didn't work, as the motherboard couldn't detect any device connected to the single PCIe interface...
  11. L

SXM2 over PCIe

After connecting the wires this way, the motherboard cannot detect the AOM-SXMV. I am not sure whether the GPU or the motherboard is faulty, or if there is a compatibility issue. Do I need the AOM-SXM-BRG? Can you help me identify the problem?
  12. L

SXM2 over PCIe

What wattage is your power supply? I seem unable to start without inserting the V100 using a 1250W power supply.
  13. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Thanks!!!
  14. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Will this device work properly if I connect these SFF 8611 links to the PCIe interface on the motherboard, insert a V100, and connect four power sources? I bought the wrong connector wire. It should have been SF8611, but I accidentally bought SF8654 instead. That's why I'm asking.
  15. L

SXM2 over PCIe

:)Thanks
  16. L

SXM2 over PCIe

I have a question. Since there is an Oculink connection on this GPU board, what are the two PCIe interfaces on it for? connect to motherboard pcie?
  17. L

SXM2 over PCIe

It's just me overthinking, Thanks!
  18. L

SXM2 over PCIe

OK Thanks a lot! I checked the device I bought, it's Aom-sxmv, it scared me for a moment!
  19. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Can I mix P100 and V100 on this GPU board? For example, inserting one V100 and one P100 to get 32GB of VRAM using NVLINK.
  20. L

SXM2 over PCIe

Only V100 SXM2? Can only connect two V100s? What should be connected to the other SXM2 interface then? I want to buy this GPU motherboard to connect four V100s to my motherboard. I'm not sure if it's feasible.