Search results

1. D

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

Yep, with the new memtest version everything looks correct now on my system!
  2. D

Heard back from a passmark employee. Looks like the next version of memtest86, 10.5, should improve ECC checking support for this chipset, so I'll try again once that comes out...
  3. D

Tried all versions since 10.0, no luck unfortunately. I tried posting on the memtest forums to see if they have any ideas as well, appreciate the help.
  4. D

Both of them should, they both advertise support for it. Others in this thread have had it working with the non-IPMI version I believe. I haven't seen anyone say they were successful with the 13500 though, so I wonder if that is the culprit somehow... Intel does say it supports it though: -...
  5. D

Gives me bit more info, but hasn't fixed it on the main screen, unfortunately. And it looks like in that other post you linked to even with SPD not being detected it still showed ECC as enabled. So now if I go into the SPD details for each RAM stick it says ECC: Yes and Total Width: 80, but on...
  6. D

Should be a memtest version that supports it, I'm using 10.4. Other posters on earlier versions like 10.2 have it working: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/lga-1700-alder-lake-servers.35719/post-364922 And bios is at the latest as of today, 2305.
  7. D

Just set up my new build with Asus PRO WS W680-ACE, i5 13500, and 2x 32gb Hynix HMCG88MEBEA. Using dmidecode I see 80 total width which is a good sign, however, memtest is just showing N/A for ECC support. Any ideas what I could be missing here or things I could try to get (or confirm) ECC working?