Search results

1. A

Wanted: BIOS for Datto MB10-DATTO-07

With flashing this bios, does it erase the BMC? I just got 2 s3b1000 with the datto 7 board. I'm fine with the stock bios but trying to get into/resetting the BMC seems impossible without having a datto license/account.
  2. A

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

I ordered this combo(h11 w/7302p) last Friday and it arrived two days ago. Added in the message for seller section this thread link and the code and the seller shipped it via FedEx. I haven't put it on the bench yet since it was delivered while out of town but should be up by next weekend...
  3. A

Fs:supermicro x10slm-fo,atom nas, g3258 desktop,tp link 24 port switch

late spring cleaning. For sale: Supermicro x10slm-Fo motherboard bnib. Only opened for pictures-$140 shipped Desktop/Debian server. Asrock h97 pro4 micro at,8gb ram, pentium g3258,1tb hdd. Used it as a Debian desktop for 3 months until I got a laptop. Now just sits in the closet. -$200 shipped...
  4. A

NewEgg - 4x 120GB SSD Now = 179

@TechIsCool the 510 and 520 ssd. I haven't checked out the newer ones but some friends have had issues with them.
  5. A

NewEgg - 4x 120GB SSD Now = 179

I used to recommend these drives but not any more. I had one in my 2011 mac mini and wouldn't get the advertised speeds, not even half, but it being a sata 3 drive in a sata 2 mac i wasn't surprised. Then I moved it to a basic pc after i sold the mini and noticed speeds would not go passed 350...