Search results

1. M

Dell VEP/VMWare Edge/Velo Cloud SD-WAN/VeraCloud VEP1400/VEP1400-X firewall units

i've desoldered the flashs and attached directly some cables to the pins, here is the schematics of the flash i attached it to the ch341a like this: FLASH --> CH341A CS -- > CS DO -- > MISO WP -- > N/A GND -- > GND DI -- > MOSI/MOIS (on some boards is misspelled) CLK -- > CLK HOLD -- > N/C VCC...
  2. M

Dell VEP/VMWare Edge/Velo Cloud SD-WAN/VeraCloud VEP1400/VEP1400-X firewall units

There could be a way to dump the clpd, if @oneplane could specify what tools could be used to dump clpd i could give it a try since my firewall is now useless with corrupted clpd
  3. M

If anyone needs the 2 spi flash dump for the 610 here you go. Please note that i dumped them from my 610 that has corrupted clpd because i flashed the wrong bios, bios still working tho. I've used a ch341a to dump the 2 flash, if i can dump anything that might be useful please reply to this...
  4. M

Hey guys, first time user here, I was trying to flash the bios and the clpd using one linked by ralph (dumb me that didn't see the x in vep1400) but it ""bricked"" my 610 (still boots and accesses bios but network doesn't work, one light is permanently on) Does anyone have a firmware updater...