Search results

1. D

hgst Where are nvme drivers / FW? (or what to use for 2012r2)

Yes, I mean the WD support portal. I registered the HGST support portal years ago, my account company information is a fictional company name, since I use the HGST drives for personal purpose. At that time, I could register SSD SN and download corresponding software/driver, just like other...
  2. D

hgst Where are nvme drivers / FW? (or what to use for 2012r2)

To register SN on WD portal, you need to get your Company information verified, I am not sure how to do this.
  3. D

fujitsu p3700

It is obvious that the 2015 Fujitsu firmware is not as new as the Intel one, but it seems the version number 'FJP7' is newer than 'FJP2' on the 1st post. I happened to find the FW on Fujitsu website, I guess it might be a 'update', not sure if it works, since I have no Fujitsu drive.
  4. D

fujitsu p3700

DCT 2.3.0 is under 'Applications'...
  5. D

fujitsu p3700

There is FW update on Fujitus website, not sure if it works, it seems it needs to update the FW twice. Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu Fujitsu Continental Europe, Middle East, Africa & India Choose 'PRIMERGY RX2540 M2' and there is FW for download, the Intel DCT Tool Version 2.3.0...
  6. D

F2uSoe: 12 Hot swap NVME Drives in a 2U, the Intel NVMe Cage works with SuperMicro Card.

Awesome. How did you get two A2U44X25NVMEDK working in one R2208WT? According to Intel R2000WT TPS, the A2U44X25NVMEDK 4 port add-in card can only work in Riser slot#2, how did you make it work in Riser slot#1 ?
  7. D

Performance test on ASUS Hyper Kit and Funtin Adapter

Yes, as long as your MB BIOS supports NVMe boot.
  8. D

Performance test on ASUS Hyper Kit and Funtin Adapter

The P3700 2.5’ does not come with cable, I bought an Intel 750 400GB retail pack solely for the cable, just like other members here. So I can use P3700 on an ASUS MB via ASUS Hyper Kit. Then I found the Funtin Adapter in a thread here, and bought one for the ‘useless’ 750 400GB. Here is some...
  9. D

NVMe: 2.5" SFF drives working in a normal desktop

Bought one too. The U.2 cables are too difficult to find.